Years of research offer compelling reasons to drink pomegranate juice. With incredibly high levels of naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidants, POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice may help guard the body against free radicals, nasty little molecules that emerging science shows may be linked to disease.
Promising preliminary research examines the potential links between pomegranate juice consumption and health. There are a total of 10 published peer-reviewed pilot medical studies that demonstrate the effects of these antioxidants. And the clinical studies are ongoing.
- Preliminary research was based on consumption of 8 oz. of 100% POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice daily.
- You can find POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice in the refrigerated produce or premium juice section of major supermarkets and health food stores nationwide, where it is available in 8, 16, 24 and 46 oz. sizes.
- POM Wonderful is all-natural: that means there are no added sugars or preservatives, and no artificial colors or flavors.
For Special Patient Populations
- According to the American Dietetic Association, 3.5 oz of POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice equals one fruit serving for diabetics.
- Because the juice contains high levels of potassium, patients who must avoid potassium should not drink pomegranate juice.