Friday, January 28, 2005

Spinal Cord Injury Incontinence

We have a Web site http://groupsmsn.com/SpinalCordInjuryIncontinence, and we have provided a page for people with muscular dystrophy. On that page we have provided a link to your blog.

My nick is Doc, and I am a retired EM engineer and a disabled fireman- EMT-paramedic. I am trying to cope with a debilitating set of circumstances brought on by a apinal cord injury caused by an auto accident and six months later a fall from a third story window.

In 1994, I was bitten by a Pennsylvania deer tick and the result was Lyme disease. It went diagnosed but not declared till 1995 at which time I went into anaphylactic shock once from the antibiotic and 30 days later by the IVP dye used during a routine urodynamic evalution of my neurogenic bladder and bowel disorder. Since then, I have been diagnosed with CHF and type II diabetes. The spinal cord Web site is how I deal with it. I have provided over six pages of links for medical professionals, fire and EMTs, veterans, medical reference libraries, and specialty clinics. Please check us out.

Doc
Howard F. Gemperline II
Da Ol' Bear

No comments: